Monday, May 15, 2017

Painting Your Self



 Someone said this week that every painting is a picture of Your Self.
I don't quite see that but I do see that every painting is a reflection of your taste, color likes, and feelings.

I have painted this painting a dozen times and some others like it. Only because it speaks to me. Other paintings like the mountains or flowers or lonely cabins may speak to you. I know some painters do chickens and other animals. It all depends on you, what is it that you want to say?

For some painters it is what sells, but I don't think that will last. If you work just for the money and not the love of the subject or process then you will quit after the first bump in the road. So many people in business work just to earn, I would recommend you should work to Learn. And by doing so you then will earn because you will be more in tune with yourself and money will come to you.

Sorry didn't mean to get on my soap box. Any way lets paint our self in our paintings and learn and earn, and keep our brushes wet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment