Friday, May 26, 2017

Anchor It and Boo Boo Too!

So in my studio I have to make a few other concessions to art. My friends Web and Karen who live on the lake wanted to have this anchor repainted and their names on it.

I used a pair of quills a #10 and  #8 Mack. The anchor is a cut out in pine, three individual pieces. Then with wood screws and glue from the back hook together. I painted the whole thing after I sanded it and filled in any holes or dents in the wood.

I had to wait 24 hours to let every thing cure. Then I did a lay out and Lettered it with One Shot sign painters paint. I this view you can see my buddie Boo Boo in the door way. Plus all my junk in the "Art Room."

So you see as long as you have a room or closet you can paint. It all comes down to desire. If your want to is large enough your how will come true.

Then for today lets dip in and letter and paint with our brushes good and wet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment