Monday, May 8, 2017

Inspired Everyday? No

Not everyday am I inspired to paint the Chapel or Mona Lisa, but I try to do something in the Studio.

Sometimes I have to wash dishes and make the bed or mow the lawn. worse yet I may even have to pay a bill. And Sometimes I just don't feel like it. Creative juices do not always flow in the right directions. Then there is the times when you must paint or draw because you have promised a client a deadline. Or they have a time frame that they have to meet.

I find that if you get emotionally  hooked or locked in then you "feel" more pressure to do it (the painting) perfect. But wait no one is perfect. So what is the answer?
Do a little bit everyday that you can. Don't think about it. just do it.  I could sell tennis shoes! LOL

I was impressed recently that most if not all Presidents Doodle. We as humans need an outlet of our creative juices. If you have an emotional outlet your health will be better, your interaction with others will be better. Do something creative, play piano or drums, paint, draw, or even play with Jacks.
You will feel better I promise.

Get a reserve of strength for the time your really need it and become a little more creative!
Dip in and keep your brushes wet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment