Sunday, April 16, 2017

Coloring Book for my Chemo Friends!

We did It! Kathy and I got several local people to donate money and time for this great project! We gave out some coloring books to the people taking Chemo in Columbus

Kathy had an appointment at the Stephanie Spielman Breast Center, afterwards we when to the Chemo rooms and handed out over 20 coloring books and colored pencils.

To me the smile on the face of one person in these circumstances is worth everything!

To Pass some time, in may cases hours, coloring is a way to get your mind off the whole process. I truly believe you (me) have to give back to our community!

The Next day I went to my appointment for chemo and we were able to give out more books and colored pencils. One woman said to us, "Thank you you have made my day." I makes my heart swell with pride to do this project but also have so many local company's and friends help us out.

I still have some books and pencils left so I will be giving out more soon. Lets keep our pencils sharp and color on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment