Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Wall Hanging

Paintings look different on the wall. When they are on the easel and your in the creative mood paintings are a different animal.

Some artist say that a painting is done when it is no longer your work but takes a life of its own. I agree with that.

I know so many of us are not necessarily happy with all of our art, but that simply means you are going to look for a better masterpiece next time. Don't let it drive you crazy. I did for many years and it just isn't worth it.

Have fun with your art. Let it speak for you and hang it on the wall you may see a different look as it looks at you. I know I'm always surprised at how just by putting it on the wall it takes on a different appearance and by framing it also will change a picture. Frame and hang them.

Well you have seen a few here and tomorrow I may show a few more, so keep your hammer handy and your brushes wet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment