Friday, June 23, 2017

I wish I had a Castle


How many times have you been doing a drawing and said."I
wish I had a Castle to draw. well the good folks at Disney did all the hard work for you.

I have fifty shots of this one I think they call it Cindy's Castle ... "Live happy ever after." I have it at night all lit up, and from the bridge, but it is a fun one to draw.

You can do just the people strolling by with the castle vaguely in the back ground. Look at these great clouds, the trees on the sides. You could add flags to the peaks of the ramparts. Some even like dragons so a sketch of one circling the side of the castle. So many things you could add.

I remember many years ago I wanted to draw one of the German castles and had no reference material it was very frustrating, but now with the Internet and great cameras and Disney, well you gotta take a few pics of these things.

So Keep your cameras close and pencils sharp and brushes wet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment