Sunday, June 25, 2017

Is Grass Green?

I mowed my grass yesterday afternoon and I saw the green grass. I though wait a minute it is not just green, it is brown and tan and olive.

That is the way most colors out of doors truly are. There is so many colors reflected in the color rods in the eye. I may see more blue, where as you may see more purple. On and on it goes.

The other thing about colors in a landscape is the debris trapped in the underbrush. In the case of the grasses it is the dead cut grass.

Now for a real test look at a white wall and try to pick out the other colors you see. (very difficult) Even harder is the gray wall or gray floor. See the blues and browns?

Anyway I have my grass cut and ready for a day of rest. Lets keep our brushes wet and look for color!

0 comments:

Post a Comment