Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Summer Pond Time

Every summer we would swim in the pond or at Indian Lake. For us and our dads Lily pads were bad. Unless it was a fishing pond then it was okay to have some lily pads. (fish hide there)

I never gave them a thought other than yuck I don't want to swim in that.

People ask what is the difference between a fine wine and a bottle of grape?  And for the uneducated either one is a drink. The same is true for a picture of Lily Pads, A pond full of them could be just a pond with trash and junk in it or a Masterpiece.

Van Gogh used to be bombarded by the village children at Arles with cabbages. He would stop and study a flower near the village. They too did not understand. Do you? I know I wish I knew more. So many want to know how instead of why or where.

Today our challenge is to go somewhere and see what we can see that others may have missed.
Keep your brushes wet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment