Thursday, July 20, 2017

Big Project of Old


Several years ago I did a sign for a friend and long time customer. I did several hand drawn sketches for him until we came on one everyone liked.

I always liked the circle with the picture in it and then we would "break the plane". In other words I would draw something out of the circle or square or whatever. I believe it creates more interest in the project, painting, or drawing.

We installed this and used the plastic post and put crown top of the side post. I think it dressed it up nicely.

I have painted signs since 1969, cars, trucks, and more. Partly as a hobby and later as a profession. It took a lot of practice and skill many hard days and nights. I think to master and skill you just can never quit!

Anyway this is today's throw back Thursday look at what was. Keep your brushes wet and sign on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment