Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Wish You Were Here!



I look at some of the pictures I paint and wonder what is this place like. Is it as nice as I envision it to be?

Are the fish and waters as pure as you hope? I know some TV painters say to put your self in this spot but is it a what if or a can't wait situation? I sometimes feel I have been to some of these places and true I have taken pictures and planned to paint them later. So It becomes a mixed bag of imagination and reality.

I remember the Florida trips I have made and the paintings on and around the beach. The Battlefields I have drawn and painted. I just want to share them with you gentle reader. I Think it is the sharing of the vision, and the need to express oneself.

Any who keep drawing and get those brushes wet!


0 comments:

Post a Comment