Friday, July 28, 2017

Eagles in Florida

I don't think of Florida as an Eagle state. I think of high mountains, and wind swept vistas for the mighty bird.  Florida is the number one state right now for the birds of prey.

Two years ago we went to Florida for one of Kathy's teams to go to a camp. I painted and took some pictures of stuff! I Liked the Eagle nest, it looked like a stack of cord wood in a tree.

I think to paint or draw this you would drop the water tower. For me I would want to add the mountain in far back ground. I think this sky is perfect, light blue with a hint of high clouds. I remember it was super hot and very humid.

The Eagle is making a big come back in the United States. I want to draw some eagles and other birds of prey, like a series, I think I'll go to the zoo to find them.

You should go to the zoo for a drawing expedition. What say we all go and support them and have a drawing day?

Keep your zoo pass close and brushes wet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment