Monday, July 31, 2017

Dream Tree - You Can Paint

This is a tree I saw a long time ago. This tree is like a Van Gogh Style. I drew it at Chemo last week.

I though if I started a "You Paint" night this may be one we could do. Tomorrow I will do a final painting you can see.

As a dream tree you can make a wish on the branches or put the pictures of your kids and family. Or you can put out the pets up on the branches, so many Ideas you can do.

With the moon in the back ground I used the white pencil to make waves of energy around the tree and moon. Van Gogh said he saw the waves of energy at night and felt as home in the night sky as in the daytime.

You could make a whole forest or a different type of tree or fence or stars. So many ways to change this project around.

Well as I always say keep your brushes wet and your pencils Sharp!

0 comments:

Post a Comment