Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Happy 4th of July

I am very patriotic. I enjoy our America history and here in this picture is a place I've want to visit for years, Shiloh battlefield.

The rebels called it after the little church Shiloh, but the North called the battle Pittsburgh landing.

Now I don't know about you but I watched lots of fireworks. From inside of a house, to outside in the sky at the local places near home. I remember one year we came home from New Orleans and we hit it just right every little town along the way - fireworks.

You have seen other pictures I have of this place as well as Gettysburg and Antietam. I have drawn many of these places and will continue as long as I can.

Many of the early fore fathers, Adams, Jefferson, and Franklin for example were all faithful to the fireworks seen in the sky. Our friends in the Asia area were the ones whom started the Fireworks display to begin with.  So I would say to you enjoy but be careful.

Keep your  fireworks lit and your brushes wet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment