Thursday, July 27, 2017

Daniel does a Fabulous Picture!

When you have as many children as I do some just get lost in the shuffle. My Grandmother had 12 kids, I can imagine you would leave kids from here to Cincinnati.

I have three boys and as you know with the first one everything they do is a photo-op.
"Oh he smiled get the camera!"
"Look he spit up where is the movie camera."
By the second one you have all of there school pictures and sports pix.
By number three. Well......
LOL!

Any way this young man in the dark blue shirt is son Dan. Dan is a realtor and a husband and super good dad.

He was encouraging me to keep on doing what I do and paint on Pops. I like wise encourage him to do the same. We talk and laugh about many things and this blog is one of them.

So in tribute to Son Dan the Painter, Realtor, Husband, Father, and pain in the neck Son.  "This Blogs for you!"

Keep your brushes wet and your pictures of your kids close.

0 comments:

Post a Comment