Saturday, July 15, 2017

Only the Lonely

Some paintings or pictures tell a emotion. I didn't notice this pix till my wife put it on the computer as a wallpaper screen. I mean I saw it but didn't take it in to my conscience.

But look at the lonely benches with no one setting on them. The blue sky and the light house in the distance.

This is in Frankfort, Michigan. This is the bay where the Betsy River comes into the lake. As a child I have played in this sand and water .
we have fished for perch and salmon. But today I really looked at this area with new eyes.

Another thing I like about this picture is the blending of the sky and sand. The tan and blues. The empty benches the far lighthouses.  This says so much.

Lets draw the beach while we are on vacation this summer.

Keep your brushes wet, and see ya soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment